Upcycled Pennies Earrings ⎮ Patterned
This product is currently sold out.
A clever pair of earrings, the least we could say!
These earrings have been made in London upcycling real pennies!!!
They feature the queen on their back and have been finished with a beautiful enamel on the front side.
A sure way to wow your audience...
- The penny: Bronze and copper-plated steel
- The hooks are made of Sterling Silver.
- Penny diameter: 20.3mm
- Colour: Burgundy and light green
- Delivered in the maker's fabric pouch, with the earrings hanged on a cardboard illustrated with a woman's drawing imagined by the maker (can be different from one shown in photo).
Meet The Maker
These earrings are handmade by Luciana, one of our handpicked artisans who is inspired by nature, freedom and movement. Luciana specialises in making wearable sculptures that have a story behind infused with meaning.
From design to assembly, everything is done by hand in her London based studio, in order to give more soul to the jewel.
Please note: colour may differ slightly from the photo due to resolution.
- Keep your jewellery dry at all times: avoid wearing it on wet skin (lotions, perfumes, ... should be applied beforehand; wait for your skin to dry before wearing your jewellery), avoid showering, swimming, washing up or exercising with.
- Store your jewellery in a dry place and in a fabric pouch to protect them from light and humidity, that will prolong their lifespan (don't store them in the bathroom for instance). Keep them stored separately to other jewels to avoid metals rubbing against each others which can affect your jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery at night before sleeping.
- Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth to keep it shiny.