APOSTROPHAL is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in all its business activities and with all its stakeholders.
We aspire to contribute to sustainable development, guided by the ISO 26000, International Standard for social responsibility.
To serve that purpose, we hence abide by the following Code of Ethics:
- Be Respectful to our stakeholders: Value and respect our customers, collaborators and suppliers
Be Respectful of law:
- Comply with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations: No dodgy discounts, no false free or limited offers, no bait advertising
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 (UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)): Ensure customer’s Personal Data is securely handled and used fairly, lawfully and transparently
Be Respectful of the environment:
- Prioritise sourcing from local UK suppliers where possible. Turn to European suppliers by default
- Prioritise sourcing Eco-friendly products
- Partner with like-minded organisations to help minimise our footprint on the planet
- Be Fair: Practice fair prices avoiding excessive profit margins
- Be Transparent and Honest