Tea Light Refills Plant Wax Eco Friendly Zero Waste Natural Vegan Handmade in UK
This variant is currently sold out.
Handmade in the UK ⎮ Supports a small local business ⎮ Eco-friendly
For all tea lights lovers fed up with leftover aluminium or plastic containers. These ‘ZERO WASTE’ tea light refills are a game changer! No more packaging going to landfill.
Our unscented tea light refills fit perfectly in our Glass Tea lights Containers that can be reused over and over. Enjoy up to 6 hours of burn per piece. After use, the glass cup can be cleaned with warm water and a new refill can be placed in.
- To be used with our Reusable Glass Tea Light Cup
- 100% natural coconut & rapeseed wax blend
- Eco friendly, cruelty free, natural, vegan, clean, and sustainable
- Hand-poured, pure, ethically sourced coconut-rapeseed wax
- Packaged in recyclable, biodegradable and compostable glassine bag (pack of 6 or 12)
- Each tea-light provides up to 6 hours burn time
- Soot free clean burn
- Cotton wicks
- Entirely handmade in Camberley (UK) by Kate, our curated maker
N.B.: Because the tea light glasses are handmade, there may be some slight variations in size, hence the refill candles are smaller to ensure all fit into each cup.