Black Stoneware Japanese Incense & Smudging Dish
This product is currently sold out.
Handmade in the UK ⎮ Supports a small local business ⎮ Earth-friendly
Smudging dishes hand-thrown on the wheel in subtly glazed black stoneware. These pieces are versatile as they can be used for smudging with Palo Santo & Sage, yet also come with a solid brass Dome Holder (3 holes of different sizes) for incense sticks.
~ Beautiful stoneware clay.
~ Each item is uniquely handmade.
~ Eco-Friendly clays & firing methods.
~ Made in United Kingdom.
ABOUT THIS DISH
- Each unique dish is around 11.5cm D x 2cm H
- Handmade in grey stoneware, subtle matt black glaze
- Suitable for incense sticks from 1cm - 3cm diameter
- Gift boxed Dish comes with solid brass incense stick dome holder in hemp pouch
- Clean stoneware with soft cloth and warm soapy water
- Regularly clean resin from brass dome with cloth, warm water and soap