Amelia Moonstone Creole Earrings
Ce produit est actuellement épuisé.
An amazing pair of earrings decorated with moonstones and hematites.
- Fine gemstones
- Gold tone Galvanised Stainless steel. This latter is a durable and environmentally friendly material that is hypoallergenic, resistant to rust, discolouration, and oxidisation which makes it safe to wear and long lasting.
- Hoop diameter: 30mm
- Delivered in our APOSTROPHAL fabric pouch
Meet The Maker
These earrings are handmade by Adeline, one of our handpicked artisans who is inspired by women and their multiple personalities in the creation of her jewellery lines.
From design to assembly, everything is done by hand, in order to give more soul to the jewel.
Each stone is also carefully selected. The maker's aim is to create jewellery that can follow those who wear them throughout their lives.
Please note: each stone being unique, your jewellery piece may differ slightly from the photo.
- Keep your jewellery dry at all times: avoid wearing it on wet skin (lotions, perfumes, ... should be applied beforehand; wait for your skin to dry before wearing your jewellery), avoid showering, swimming, washing up or exercising with.
- Store your jewellery in a dry place and in a fabric pouch to protect them from light and humidity, that will prolong their lifespan (don't store them in the bathroom for instance). Keep them stored separately to other jewels to avoid metals rubbing against each others which can affect your jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery at night before sleeping.
- Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth to keep it shiny.