Toilet Cleaning Bombs - Pack of 10 (multiple variants)
This variant is currently sold out.
- A natural AND effective way to clean your toilet!
- Clean, deodorise and disinfect, without the need for harsh synthetic chemicals
- These cleaners use only natural mineral and essential oils
- Available in lemon or tea tree scent
- Pack of 10 individual bombs in a paper bag
- Also great for cleaning drains
- Handmade in the UK
- No plastic
- Easy to use
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Please note these are currently sold without packaging or instructions. Instructions for use available below.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Kick harsh chemicals out of your toilet-cleaning routine! These completely natural Toilet Bombs are a simple, but effective way to clean. They gently bubble whilst working to deodorise and disinfect your toilet, leaving it sparkling clean and smelling fresh.
Made with natural minerals and essential oils they're much kinder to the environment than traditional bleaches.
Harsh chemicals from household cleaning products are damaging our natural waterways. They often contain toxic ingredients which have a negative impact on our environment and your health too. Cleaning products can aggravate asthma and irritate the skin, leaving long-lasting effects.
These toilet bombs are blended with natural, vegan ingredients. They are also biodegradable, non-toxic - safe for you and the planet. Lemon has powerful antibacterial and stain removing properties that also disinfect, clean and eliminate odours. They're the perfect sustainable, eco-friendly cleaning alternative.
How to use
- Simply drop one of the tablets into your toilet once a week and let it bubble in the water.
- The bomb will clean under the waterline.
- You can then use your toilet brush around the bowl for extra cleanliness.
We recommend keeping the bombs in a jar or container to keep them dry.
Lemon: Bicarbonate of Soda, Citric Acid, Aqua, Perfume, d-limonene/l-limonene, Geraniol, Linalol.
Tea Tree: 4-Carvomenthenol, Citric acid. Contains Eucalyptol, Terpinolene. May produce an allergic reaction.
Lemongrass: Citral, Citric acid, Geraniol. Contains Geranyl acetate.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CLEANERS.
PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs or If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.