Glass Bottle Hand Sanitiser
This product is currently sold out.
Our eco-friendly rinse-free hand cleanser is the best solution to protect yourself and others when out and about and water and soap are not available.
Why we love it
- Glass bottle: you won't add to the plastic pollution
- Made in London: supports local economy and small businesses
- Uses 70% Alcohol to kill 99.9% of germs
- Contains glycerin to hydrate, Wheat Germ Oil to protect the skin from damage and Lavender Oil for a fresh and calming fragrance
- No nasty chemicals
- Small size, easily fits in your pocket or bag. Handy for travelling.
Reuse the atomiser from your empty bottles on the Eco-Refill (available soon). This latter has a glass body and an aluminium cap that are both fully recyclable.
Reduce, reuse, recycle.
Application --> Shake before use (no emulsifiers used so it can separate). Spray generously on hands and rub together, share with people around you. Spray on a tissue to wipe your phone or keyboard.
Ingredients: 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustafolia Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Linalol, Coumarin, Geraniol.
This product does not contain SLS, paraben, preservatives, synthetic fragrances, silicones, methylisothiazolinone, propylene glycol, colourants, phthalates, harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, parabens, GMO.