Reusable Coffee Filter
This product is currently sold out.
Did you know that billions of paper coffee filters are thrown out every single year? Since they are contaminated with coffee, they can’t even be recycled! So why not make the simple switch to a reusable coffee filter?
✓ Wide mouth and handle are perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles
✓ Fine mesh filters even the smallest coffee grounds, giving you mess-free coffee
✓ Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and won’t rust
✓ Made of food grade stainless steel that keeps your drink free from the odor and taste of metal
• Strainer made from 100% food grade stainless steel 304 that won’t rust
• Comes with no plastic packaging whatsoever
• Comes in a recycled Kraft Paper Box
• 100% Vegan
1) Please wash it immediately after using it. Sometimes you can soak it in warm water to prevent getting clogging.
2) Professional method: use special coffee machine cleaning powder to soak overnight, then rinse with water.
3) Household method: Use baking soda or edible soda and warm water for one hour. Or soak in vinegar and lemonade for a few hours.
4) Do not scrape with hard objects, it will damage the filter.
This coffee filter should hopefully last many decades. When it does come to its end of life, simply put it in your metal recycling or upcycle the item using your own creativity.
Made in China with fair trade in a factory where the employees are paid 2.2 fold the minimum wage of the state.
🌱 A tree is planted for every product sold, hence offsetting carbon emissions involved in the making and transportation of each item.