Porcelain Bud Vase Handmade Ceramic Minimalist Mini
This variant is currently sold out.
Artisan Handmade ⎮ Social Good ⎮ Eco-friendly 🌱
Our porcelain bud vase is made of premium kaolin clay by skilled ceramicists. Its unique, hand-painted in various patterns and adds a timeless elegance to any decor. The vase is mini in size and thus can hold only 1 or 2 stems of fresh or dried flowers or be a stand-alone decorative piece.
- Handmade Item
- Hand wash and air dry
- Dimensions: See below
Meet The Makers
It all goes back to 1954, when a group of potters stumbled on the kaolinite deposits in Northern Thailand, and decided to set up their workshops in the area, producing some of the finest porcelain wares across the country.
Each piece was handcrafted from the kaolin clay, washed multiple times to remove all impurities, and fired twice to achieve a solid yet smooth finish.
Today, the new generation of artisans are injecting a modern touch into their ancestors teachings, bringing us this series of bud vases inspired by nature. Each piece is finished by hand, making it totally unique.
The sale of this product supports activities of the Elephant Conservation Center, Blindness school and scholarships for under privileged students in Thailand.
Made in Thailand.
- Blue & White Zebra Stripes Neck: 6.9 x 6.9 x 7.6 cm (2.7″ x 2.7″ x 3″)
- Blue & White Dotted Stripes: 8.1 x 8.1 x 7.1 cm (3.2″ x 3.2″ x 2.8″)
- Blue & White Stripes Neck: 8.9 x 7.6 x 7.1 cm (3.5″ x 3″ x 2.8″)
- Brown & Ivory Dotted Stripes Neck: 6.4 x 6.4 x 6.6 cm (2.5″ x 2.5″ x 2.6″)
- Blue & White Dotted Stripes Neck: 8.1 x 8.1 x 8.6 cm (3.2″ x 3.2″ x 3.4″)