Reusable Liners - Lighter Trial Pack
This product is currently sold out.
A Trial Pack of 3 sizes of our Reusable Period Pads.
All our pads have wings with double nickel-free poppers for a nice secure fit.
Why we love them?
- Help reduce waste in the environment: the disposable pads are a real threat to our planet and particularly to the marine life.
- Save you money in the long run as they last for years.
- Reviewed by hundreds of verified customers as a 5 🌟 product in its category, praised for their effectiveness and practicality of use.
- Their ingenious "Out and About Bag" makes active eco-conscious women's life so much easier.
- They have been featured in multiple renowned magazines and newspapers (The Telegraph, Metro, The Sun to cite a few) and Named by Stylist magazine as one of their ‘top eco period brands’.
Mini Flo 6.75 cm wide at the middle and 17.5 cm long.
Medium Flo 7 cm wide at the middle and 22 cm long.
Mega Flo 7 cm wide at the middle and 26 cm long.
When you’re ready to wash your pads, you can throw them in with the rest of your laundry (up to 40°C) after giving them a quick rinse. Your usual detergent will be fine, but don’t use fabric softener, as this will affect the pads’ absorbency. We’d recommend to air-dry flat; don’t dry them on a radiator (direct heat may cause shrinkage).
Waterproof layer: Breathable, Polyester
Absorbent layer: 70% Polyester, 30% Polyamide
Top layer: 50% Modal, 50% Polyester
Ribbing: 98% Organic combed Cotton, 2% Lycra