This product is currently sold out.
WHY WE LOVE THESE
These magical sponges make a great alternative to plastic sponges or sea sponges (made from living creatures!). Perfect for applying facial washes, cleansers and toners or makeup. These silky-soft sponges are even gentle enough for babies.
Artificial, synthetic sponges are frequently made from polyurethane foam. Along with releasing ozone-depleting chemicals during manufacturing, polyurethane can also emit formaldehyde, other irritants and cancer-causing dioxins when incinerated. Sea sponges are not much of a better solution, environmentally. According to the Australian Marine Conservation Society, sea sponges are under threat of extinction for a variety of reasons including over-harvesting.
HOW TO USE
- Initially, the Konjac sponge will appear hard but when soaked in water it will become soft and spongy.
- Apply a little pressure and use in circular motions on face or body.
- The sponge should not be wrung out but should be allowed to dry naturally.
- Sponges should be replaced every 2-3 months.
- Sponges can be home composted after use.