Georganics Natural Toothpaste Activated Charcoal (120ml)
This product is currently sold out.
- Fluoride, SLS & glycerin free
- Made with activated charcoal
- Naturally antibacterial
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Includes bamboo spatula
- Recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable box
- Certified PETA: Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Supply: 120ml 8 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
Why we love it
Georganics natural toothpaste is blended with activated charcoal and flavoured with organic peppermint essential oil. Studies have shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The peroxides-free formulation is a great alternative to conventional whitening toothpaste.
Natural toothpaste doesn't foam like other 'normal' toothpaste and has a slightly different texture, so it may have an adjustment period when you swap.
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Charcoal Powder, Tocopherol, Limonene. Organic, Natural.
Our recommendation: Use a mouthwash that contains fluoride after brushing your teeth with the Georganics toothpaste which is fuoride-free. Fluoride is a mineral that prevents tooth decay and is recommended by the scientific community and the NHS.