UPCIRCLE ⎜ Cleansing Face Balm with Apricot Powder 50ml
This product is currently sold out.
- Award-winning cleansing face balm for all skin types
- Use daily to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities
- Can also be used to remove mascara and eye makeup
- Made with the fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, palm oil free, UK-made
An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup (including mascara), pollution and impurities. Skin is deeply cleansed, soothed and hydrated.
The balm is suitable for all skin types. Apricot powder is combined with skin-calming blackcurrant seed, blue tansy and sea buckthorn oils.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The balm was awarded "Best Value" product in the Women's Running 2020 Awards.
How to use
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water-based cleanse to remove any impurities in the pores
The UpCircle Promise
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.