Food Wrap Gift Box Cling Film Alternative Beeswax Eco Friendly Made in UK DIY Kits
This variant is currently sold out.
A must-have for anyone who loves to craft and has always wanted to try their hand at making their own Beeswax Wraps.
Our DIY Kit has a refreshing Meadow print (tulips and beehives) and includes everything you need to make three medium wraps using the Beeswax Wrap Co. signature beeswax blend.
Each DIY Beeswax Wrap kit includes:
- 3 x organic cotton fabric squares with pinked edges in a choice of prints, 30 x 30cm
- 3 x beeswax blend bars made with British beeswax, organic jojoba oil and pine resin
- 2 x pieces of baking paper, 35 x 35cm
- 1 x organic cotton canvas tea towel
Arrives in a reusable, eco-friendly box with instructions included.
You will also need an iron and an ironing board.
Once you’ve made your wraps, make sure you pay close attention to our caring for your wraps page for tips and tricks to make them long-lasting and super useful.
Do not use with raw fish or meat, and avoid all contact with heat including microwaves and ovens.
- A quick video guide about how to make your own beeswax wraps.
How to make Beeswax Wraps instructions:
- Turn your iron on high with the steam function turned off
- Place the tea towel on your ironing board
- Place one piece of baking paper in the middle of the tea towel
- Place one of the fabric squares in the middle of the baking paper
- Place one wax bar in the centre of the fabric and then cover with the second piece of baking paper
- Place your iron in the centre on top of the wax bar and, as it melts, slowly push the wax to the edges of the fabric with the iron
- Continue to slowly work the wax evenly across the fabric until it has all melted. Be careful and continue moving the iron so you don’t burn the wax
- Once the wax is melted fully into the fabric, remove the top piece of baking paper, peel off the waxed fabric and waft for 10 seconds
- Tadaa! You have made a beeswax wrap! You can start using straight away or store for later