Candle Making Kit DIY Natural Beeswax Gift Pack
This product is currently sold out.
Have fun making your own 100% natural beeswax candles with this beautifully produced kit which contains everything you need to make 5 sweet-smelling, brightly burning beeswax candles. A great activity for children and adults of all ages, and a wonderful gift idea!
Beeswax candles can be rolled in a lot of different ways. You can use the whole sheet or cut the sheets in half to make shorter or skinnier candles. You a can also make thicker candles by simply continuing to roll another sheet. You can also cut the sheets into tiny pieces to make votives, advent or birthday candles.
Each Beeswax Candle Making Kit contains 5 beeswax sheets & cotton wicks.
1. Soften the beeswax a little by working in a warm room or place the beeswax sheets in the sun for a few minutes.
2. Cut the beeswax sheets into the desired height of your candle, and then cut wicks about 1cm longer than the height of the candle.
3. Place the wick along the edge of the sheet. Using the flat of your hands, firmly roll up the candle.
4. Icons such as stars, moons, flowers can be cut out and pressed onto the candle.
5. If you prefer a thicker candle, start the process again with a second sheet of wax. When you're finished rolling, gently press the edge of the wax sheet to the candle using your fingertips.
Aside from having a warm and sweet aroma, we love beeswax candles for environmental reasons. Compared to many commercial candles, they won’t sully the air quality in your home with toxic chemicals, they are also biodegradable and can be added to the compost bin when they’ve burned down to stubs. They are also helping in lowering waste to landfill from beekeepers who end up having a lot of wax on hand as a result of honey making.